Continuous shooting

Hi, Canon 7D with a V6 (2.1.001).  I'm wonder whether I can shoot in high speed continuous mode using a V6 as a Tx remote trigger?  

Rx V6 is cabled appropriately and set to sports mode.

Comments

• Yes you can shoot continuous high speed and trigger off-camera flashes at fast fps.

However, I don't get the part with the cable? What do you have the V6 RX unit hooked up to?  What is the "sports mode" you are referring to?

Thanks!

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Antonio,
    I'm new here but I think what KLOC is doing is using the V6 as a remote trigger and the sports mode is probably a setting on the DSLR.
  • Antonio,
    I'm new here but I think what KLOC is doing is using the V6 as a remote trigger and the sports mode is probably a setting on the DSLR.

Thanks for chiming in!

If @KLOC is using a V6 II, there's a SPORTS SHUTTER mode that is tuned to work with using the V6 II as a wireless shutter release between two cameras directly. Shooting on camera A would trigger camera B (remote unit) to take photos as you take on camera A. But perhaps he already got it sorted?
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.