TTL doesn´t work in group B

edited December 2017 in RF60 Problems
After the new update firmware of the Fuji X-pro2 (now is version 4.00) when I try to use a RF-60 flash with 205 version of the firmware connected with a V6-II with FUJ.1.002 version installed, it fires, but not at the moment of the photograph if is assigned to group B. So the image desn´t receive the light. I asume what I can see is the preflash only.
If I change the flash to the A group then it works. Also the same with C and D groups, no light at all. 
And  tried the same tests with the group mode activated, the same result: only works in A group. 
Any ideas?
The same photo, in channel A and Channel B:

Comments

• Hello @falevian,

It's a bug on the RF60 which we have fixed already. However, the new firmware on the RF60 is now running on the new protocol, which you can identify with a prefix "A". i.e. A02.

In order for you to use the new RF60 firmware you will need to pair it up with the upcoming Fujifilm firmware, FUJ.A.001,on the V6 II. We are working on it and hopefully will have it available soon.

Thank you for your understanding during this time.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • So, any news? 
  • So, any news? 

Sorry we are now working on the Canon X-TTL firmware version. Once that is done, we will release:

FUJ.A.001
    SON.A.001
    SIG.A.001

And then finally the original V6.

We apologise for the long wait.

As a small company with a handful of people we are stressing all out with both hardware and software. So we really appreciate your understanding during this time.

Hugs!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.