X-TTL roadmap for Nikon

I currently own two V6II triggers and two RF60 flashes and a Nikon Body.
I'm in need for TTL, so i was thinking of buying TTL capable flashes.

I then saw there is a roadmap for X-TTL upgrade on the triggers, on your microsite Nikon is at the end of the map. 

I know it's a difficult question but is there any timing for Nikon, can we expect this still in 2017. 
Thanks in advance and for the fact you guys make great firmware updates.

Comments

• Hello @Najjan,

Yes, our estimate is December 2017 for Nikon X-TTL firmware.

Thank you for your interest and support!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • edited September 2017
    Hello Antonio,

Would the next x-ttl firmware release for nikon solve the pre-flash problem. If you got it on the v6 series, could you just not replicate it?
    I have the v6's (4) and there is no pre-flashes. But I got the v6 ii's (2 so far) as I needed the HSS. So now I have HSS but cannot use the Sekonic L758D any more as the pre-flash firing prevents it. Using the FV Lock does not work either.

Thank you
  • edited September 2017
    Hi @mclino

Pre-flash is going to stay as long as you need:
    1) remote control (of the flash)
    2) HSS

You need L-858D if you need to meter the flash.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Good afternoon.

When is the new forecast for the Nikon X-TTL? (Previously was forecasted for Dec 2017)

• edited February 2018
    Hi there, is there anymore info about the Nikon X-TTL firmware update? Thanks.
  • Sorry guys there have been delays, we are now beta testing the Nikon firmware. If all goes smoothly, we shall have it ready in March.

Thank you.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager