Replacement locking ring

Hi Ray

As per discussion on instagram - The replacement of the locking ring on the V6/V6II issue.

I have two V6's that are out of warranty but would love to be able to get the locking ring switched around.

Can you let me know how much this would cost if I airmailed them back to you to be fitted?

I usually don't even lock the V6 which obviously isn't practical when in use.

Regards

Gary
www.flickr.com/reactivestills

Comments

• Hi there, Gary.

To replace the new locking ring, you will need to send it back and pay $15 service fee plus $9 return shipping fee (Ireland).

Please send your two units in a bubble jiffy bag without original packgaging box to reduce your return shipping fee.

Here's the address:

Harvest One Ltd.
    11D, Block 2, Koon Wah Mirror Factory (6th) Industrial Building,
    7-9 Ho Tin Street, Tuen Mun,
    New Territories,
    HONG KONG

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • edited March 2017
    Hi Antonio

How do I pay you guys? Also are they ready to be fitted or are you waiting on parts being made?

Thanks

Gary
  • Hey Gary, we have them ready in stock.

You may send payment to our PayPal: payment@cactus-image.com.

Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi Antonio

That's great I'll get them in the post today.

I can pay when you receive them?

Regards

Gary
  • Hi Antonio - I have just sent the two units via registered post. Please let me know when they arrive so I can arrange payment via PayPal

Regards

Gary Martin
  • ... I have just sent the two units via registered post. Please let me know when they arrive so I can arrange payment via PayPal
    Great! I will let you know when the package arrives.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Cheers!
  • Hi Antonio

I see that the V6's have been received in HK

Can you please contact me when you need payment and when they are ready to send back

Regards

Gary
  • Thanks Gary. The package has not arrived yet but will keep you posted.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Hi Antonio, I checked the tracking and it's says delivered
  • Hi Gary,
    ... I checked the tracking and it's says delivered
    You're right.

I did not get up to walk around to check - have now passed your units to technical team for service.

I will let you know when they are ready to ship and you can process the payment then.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Cheers Antonio.

Gary
  • Job completed!  We will ship them back to you this Friday.
    You may proceed with the payment.
    Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• What's the address for PayPal and exactly how much please
  • Sorry. I've sent the payment there now and also added my return addresss just incase.

Please send on any tracking information if any

Thanks for that!

Gary
  • Confirmed payment. We will process shipment accordingly.

Thank you for your prompt responses
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• ;)
  • Hi - Just wondering is there any tracking info on that shipment?
  • Sent you a PM. ;)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Hi - Just wondering is there any tracking info on that shipment?
    Hey Gary, I still haven't heard back from you.

If you received the FedEx package please let us know.

Thanks!

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager