Problems with HSS and V611

edited November 2016 in V6 II Problems
I am having problems with getting consistent connectivity between the V611 and the hotshoes on my Fuji X-T1 and X-T2s despite removing the hotshoe springs. Sometimes the 'F' shoes up in the camera icon and sometimes not. When the unit is in the hotshoe there is some play even when it is tightened with the lock lever. When I do have connectivity, I'm having problems with the Forced HSS either not triggering the flash on the RF60 or triggering but with several seconds delay. I have updated all the firmware recently. Any suggestions?

Comments

1. Try re-doing the LEARN HSS process in case it actually failed in recording the timing on the first run.
    2. Before shooting above camera's x-sync speed (1/250s on the X-T2), manually switch ON Forced HSS by pushing the Adjustment Dial.
    3. Similarily, before shooting at or below camera's x-sync speed (1/250s on the X-T2), manually switch OFF Forced HSS by again pushing the Adjustment Dial.
    4. Make sure both the V6 II are running on the latest firmware version (1.1.005), and on the RF60 as well (v2.04).
    5. Try doing a Factory Reset.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi,
    New to this forum.
    I am seeking to know if Cactus6 II HSS trigger compatible with Digitek 1010T?
    Can anyone share if they used it with this speedlite
    Thanks in advance.
    Inder Gopal