FUJI X-T2 and Youngnuo 568EX flash (for Nikon)

Hi all, I plan to buy the Cactus V6 II and I think Cactus V6 II will be updated to be compatible with the X-T2 soon.
I have a YOUNGNUO YN568EX flash (Nikon) and would like to pair it with my new X-T2 (for HSS and TTL-Pass Thru). Is the Cactus V6 II be able to TTL-Pass Through from the X-T2 to the Flash YN568EX if being mounted on-camera?
I've read the manual and it said that the camera and flash have to be the same system. So, if I have a Nikon camera and this Flash, the TTL-Pass Thru would work. How about the Fuji X-T2 and the Flash? Hope that Cactus could do TTL-Pass Thru too.
Thanks all.

Comments

• Hi all, I plan to buy the Cactus V6 II and I think Cactus V6 II will be updated to be compatible with the X-T2 soon.

That's the spriti!
    We will be studying the compatibility and will post an update here and also on social media.

I've read the manual and it said that the camera and flash have to be the same system. So, if I have a Nikon camera and this Flash, the TTL-Pass Thru would work.

Correct. In order for TTL Pass Through to work, the flash and the camera must be the same system. In your case, the Fujifilm X-T2 is sending up Fujifilm codes through the V6 II (thus the "pass-through") to the flash mounted on top, which certainly does not speak in the same language (code). 

Thank you for your understanding.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.