Flash models not supporting profiling
The following is a list of flash models for which people reported unsuccessful attempts at creating custom profiles for them:
- Centon FG105D (for Pentax)
This flash features analogue TTL but requires communication with the camera. It cannot even be fired by a simple trigger like the Cactus V5 or on another non-Pentax camera.
- Fuji EF-X8. This flash model does not work using TTL pass-through.
- Metz 52 AF-1 (for Pentax and for Nikon)
The "for Canon" version is supported, probably through digital communication; this may mean that if the Pentax FGZ II series is ever supported, that the Metz 52 AF-1 will be too.
- Nissin Di622 (for Nikon)
- Nissin i40 (for Nikon and Canon)
- Olympus FL-600R and FL-300R
- Pentax AF-500 FTZ
- Phottix Mitros (for Nikon) [the "for Canon" version is supported]
- Sigma EF-610 DG Super (for Pentax)
- Sigma EM-140 DG Macro Ring Flash (for Pentax)